Looking through old family photos is like taking a trip down memory lane. There’s something about them that makes us want to go back in time and relive those moments of yore, if only it were possible!
A new trend inspired by this nostalgia is currently sweeping the globe – and we can totally see why. When these fully-grown adults caught a glimpse of their silliest childhood moments, reminiscing just wasn’t enough…
1. This photo was perplexing when he was a young boy, and it’s still perplexing now. Let’s just hope he doesn’t voluntarily still wear his boxers on his head and his t-shirt through his legs.
2. Were you even a kid if your parents never put you in a laundry basket? This woman wanted to relive all the fun and recreated the moment perfectly with her haircut and matching basket.
3. Just because your kids are grown up doesn’t mean your exhausting job of a being parent is over. Here is a father swaddling his son as they both get some much-needed rest.
4. Going to the beach with your family is always a fun day out. Except if you’re this little girl. It wasn’t fun then, and it still isn’t fun now.
5. Bike rides were never dull when dad let you ride on the handlebars. This father and son’s recreation is just as classic as the never-changing dad sneaker.
6. Brotherly love is a sweet moment to capture between siblings growing up. It’s nice to know that these two still love each other after all this time. Some things never change…except that chubby face.
7. As a father, days at the lake most likely included your kids hanging on you like a monkey all day long. It never gets old bothering dad!
8. Any opportunity to take a picture in a Spider-Man pose is a good one. These brothers perfectly imitated their old photo right down to the shirt.
9. Beach days with the family always ended with at least one sibling burying the other in the sand. But exactly who dug them up…both times?
10. Becoming the captain of your own dock is an epic childhood moment that never fades. As for the speedo? Unsure.
Nothing is sweeter than looking back at old photos and remembering the good times. Why not relive it?
Share these childhood photo recreations with your friends and family below!